5 maneiras de criar vídeos de Youtube rentáveis para Clicbank, Amazon ou CPA afiliados oferece

 5 ways to create profitable Youtube videos for Clicbank, Amazon or CPA affiliate offers

YouTube traffic was really the first source of traffic that I used when I started online. At that time I loved to play poker (still do btw). Have a passion for poker started promoting poker rooms on the Internet. In fact, this is how I did my first dollar online.

I remember download poker videos from torrent sites, cutting the best parts and load these short clips on YT :) was a hassle, but it was totally worth it.

Believe it or not-some of the videos that I produced five years ago are still there and I bring entries to PokerStars till this day ...

Today Youtube is even greater. Seriously, it's huge. It is now the third most visited site on the internet.

A great example that illustrates how much traffic Youtube generates could be PSY and his style of Gangnam super hit worldwide.

I'm sure you've heard this track?:)

This music video watched more than 1 billion times!
.602 .847 1.556 views when I noticed that the last time. This is insane!

How would you like to just a fraction of that traffic?

If you have not made any videos before, this post will help you do it.
If you already have experience with videos-I'm sure you'll still find some gold nuggets within the article. Just make sure to read it all the way ...

Alrighty then, let's get to it:


GoAnimate.com is # 1 do-it-yourself animation video website in the world.

This is something I found about a month ago and have used very actively lately.
I graduated in graphic design at the Academy of Visual Arts, then anything related to web design, graphics, animation, fascinates me.

GoAnimate is very easy to use. Moreover, it's free. But to export and upload videos to Youtube, you must upgrade your account to the paid version.

Here is one of the videos that I created for my blog:

I love how the guy says: "Thanks Man." at the end :-D LOL.

Even though the entire speech is generated from the text you type, still looks very real, right?

Here's another:

If you noticed, I repeat the call to action several times during the video. I did it on purpose, as I have seen an increase in click throughs using this strategy.

You can check out more videos on my Youtube Channel.


Animoto.com is a web application that produces music videos, pictures and music selected by the user.

I've used this service for my videos in the past.

If you're interested, I have a whole step by step tutorial on how to create videos with Animoto.com. You can find it here: how to make a video camera without the? (Click here)

Here is the sample video created using Animoto.com

It's free and allows you to upload your videos on Youtube without updating your account.


Creative Commons licenses provide a standard way for content creators to give someone else permission to use his work. YouTube allows users to tag your videos with a Creative Commons license CC BY. These videos are then accessible to users of YouTube for commercial use, even in your own videos through YouTube Video Editor.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/creative-commons.html

Creative Commons licensed Material is another quick way to create your own value and high quality video. Using other videos of people legally, you could create an awesome video in a very short period of time.

You can read more about this strategy in my other blog post here: how to create a Youtube video in 2 minutes using Creative Commons lisenced videos?


Even though the strategies discussed above works just fine, but nothing creates more confidence than showing that you are a real human being.

People listen and buy from those they know, like & reliable. Review affiliate products to walk through the product or telling their own results that you have using this product will dramatically increase your conversions.

Here is a great example of Auto Trader Pinterest review video of the creator:

Powerful, huh?

In case you have addicted to watching this video, here the link for this software-Auto Pinterest merchant click here (Warrior forum thread).

Okay, let's get back to the topic ...

To capture your screen, you can use free or paid software.

Camtasia (paid)
CamStudio (free)

Here's a great example of the Clickbank product review:

Just don't tell me that you haven't been convinced into purchasing the product Google Sniper after watching this video. I don't believe in you! LOL x)

Anyhoo, to produce this video you don't need a video camera to face. Today we have cameras built in our Smartphone cameras and photo. Is more than enough to create a video like this!

I really hope this post gave you some motivation and ideas on how to create videos for your business.

If you enjoyed this article, be sure to hit this like/tweet/share/G + or LinkedIn button below the article and let me know if you have any questions in the comments section below!

Talk to you soon!

Raimundas M-who has written 33 posts on Raimundas M.
Hi, I'm LA Raimundas, United States. In this blog you will find my failures, ideas, strategies and best practices in the field of internet marketing. I'll do my best to help you and provide the maximum possible value. If you have any questions-please feel free to contact me!

Email • Facebook • Twitter


View the original article here