AppId is over the quota
If you have been following me on Facebook you will have seen that I have started to shoot lots more photos. I thought it was about time I share some of what I have learned.

Why photos? Well they share well on social media, you can put your logo someone else’s logo on them as a watermark. If you go to an event, they are a great way to be part of the conversation around the event. Here are my tips:
-Having a good camera and flash helps but is far from the end of it. Having a good camera helps you to capture what is possible given the light available. Having a big camera makes people take you seriously (I know….).
-A large part of taking good photos is about attitude. You do not want to get in the way, but you need to have the confidence to ask to take people’s photos, and do so confidently so they are put at ease and are good subjects.
-Framing the right shot so you make them look good in the photo also matters. Make sure you get just the right amount of room around them and check what is in the background.
-Photoshop, changing the levels in the photos after you have shot them can make OK photos look stunning.
-Photos of hot girls get lots of likes on Facebook.
-Posting your event photos on Facebook during or just after the event is far better then posting them days or weeks later.
-Take a photo of the event organizer and tag them, then people will find your photos.

-Group photos work well because if one person gets tagged their friends find it.

-If you make some one look great, they will promote your photos.

More tips to come.