Erik offered a post in your blog and I really appreciate this opportunity.
As I was planning for this post, I shared the title on Facebook so asked my friend's views on it. Nishant said, "just seems arrogant.
Some people who care will respond
". Yes, not only the title, but the post itself is a little arrogant, but my intention is fair and I hope that you will enjoy it.
The ' I ' in the post is any blogger who loves another Reader blog posts and ' You ' in the post is any blogger who can not meet the expectations.
No offense, but your blog really sucks! I never come back, ever, ever again!
Why do I always look for new posts and hop for them to share and comment? Be a blogger, you can stay away from recent ideas and events on the blogosphere? But I'm not going to read your post again, you know why?
Every day, there are a dozen blog posts on my reading list, and I really love reading the new content. I love to build relationship with bloggers, intermediaries, as well as beginners.
It's great fun and extremely beneficial to interact with other bloggers. That is the only reason Bivori started commentDX Group on Facebook and enjoy community feeling type ' helping each other '.
Really love reading the posts that make me a little smarter than a few minutes ago, and I would like to share this post that might be useful.
However, there are some blogs that are just doing anything for me. They just suck my time and will never visit them again. Make sure that your blog is not on that list.
If you don't want me to get away from your blog and help me keep up with your content, you should know why I will not read your posts again.
You write about the same old topic that I've read a million times and you not even have presented their own views? Oh! For that I would read that?
You plan your titles correctly? Many times I land at your blog via BlogEngage, Blokube, or similar BizSugar blogging networks and all I see is the title and some of the first paragraph.
I can land on your Facebook blog, the Scoopit.it or the Pinterest and so on. What can see there? The title of the post and a short snippet. You optimize them enough to welcome me to your post?
Your first paragraph is able to convince me that it's worth my time reading the post? He says that what the post is about and ensures that I'll get what I was looking for?
Sometimes, I am interested to see an awesome image and relevant. You care to create or choose the best images to your post?

Ahh! I've studied in schools and collages, a huge pile of textbooks. I also studied lecture notes and presentations.
I'm a lot from them. Already!
Yes, you must provide information, you'll teach me something through your post, but please change your tone. I remember those days of accommodation.
His correct grammar, sentence structure and thematic divisions can be amazing to get maximum marks on the exam, but dude, this is a blog post.
Be present in your post and let me feel you. Let me know about you and let's have a conversation.
I've seen a few posts ' how to build successful blog '! OMG! As if it were ' as the root of your android phone.
Any topic is related to many others, and this does not mean that you should write about everything. If you go far wide, there will be hardly any depth.
I land on a blog post with my little time and a specific problem to solve. Write a great post, you are testing my patience!
On your blog too, including every topic under the Sun, you simply confuse me, rather than help in any aspect.
When you really want to write everything on a subject, write an ebook, why the blog post?
It is not a paper book and will not increase the number of pages, so you are free to extend below the first fold. Make it comfortable to read and pleasing to my eyes.
Choose good source, make it easy to read size, keep some space between the lines, make shorter paragraphs and use sub headings where appropriate.
Only if you make me easier, I can read your posts!
It is virtually impossible to read your post, and pinch zoom. Why you haven't yet made your blog Mobile-ready?
Don't you know that we have some good plugins like WPTouch? Better yet, you could use the sensitive topic that takes care of all screen sizes.
Bivori has an incredible sensitive topic to offer – Isquar – which has 92% and speed page Sandip offered for free!
Believe me, you are losing many readers like me, if your blog is not yet ready for mobile.
This is nothing bad, but it's enough.
What you turn off to read a new post on the blog?
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici/FreeDigitalPhotos.net