AppId is over the quota

Hey, Raimundas M here. I’m back with some more cool stuff that I found on Warrior Forum recently.
What I’m going to reveal you below is some really crazy outside the box sh*t (sorry for my language) that totally blew my mind when I first read it (I’m pretty sure it will do the same for you too
).
This post is a brilliant example why sometimes it’s worth taking a few minutes to browse through some old WF threads.
I know you are very excited, so let’s jump straight into it.
The thread was named “The Exact Method I Used To Get My First $5,000 Month (Amazon)” and posted by sovereignn on Main Warrior Forum.
Here’s the method he used to Get his First $5,000 Month with Amazon.com:
Alright Warrior Forum this is my 600th post and I decided to make it count!
Today I’m going to show you how you can find a completely UNTAPPED buying keyword that receives over 20k searches.
Alright first off we’re going to start over at Google News
Google News
and type in “announced” in the search bar
Then you’re going to look for a product that was just announced
Here’s what I found
Note this product was JUST announced yesterday so the competition is as low as can be…..
Now we’re going to hit up Google Keyword tool and find the best keyword for it using a predecessor
REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK BROAD AND CHECK EXACT
(Click on the image to enlarge)PERFECT! Now we have three keyword we know to target for our new product!
“gtx 690?
“gtx 690 review”
“geforce gtx 690?The graphics card itself costs $1,000 so the commissions coming in will be pretty big!
Back in October I did this with 2 products ONLY 2 and had my first $5,000 month
So the money is definitely there for those who are willing to try….
Ranking these websites is AMAZINGLY easy as well since there is literally NO competition
All I’m asking is you guys put it to use and make some money! Best of luck to all of you
Source: WarriorForum
Cool stuff huh?
Not only he revealed his method, but he also showed his blog where and how he used this strategy. Check his website: ztechreviews.com .
I’m definitely going to put this on my todo list to test this crazy idea.
If you will be faster than me – don’t forget to share your results with other readers in the comment section below, alright ?
In a meantime, Like/Share/Tweet/G+ below if you found this post useful!
Raimundas M – who has written 33 posts on Raimundas M.
Hi, I'm Raimundas from LA, United States. On this blog you'll find my failures, ideas, strategies and best practices regarding internet marketing. I'll do my best to help you and provide as much value as I can. If you have any questions - don't hesitate to contact me!


